The quoted price covers all 1 traveler(s) on this trip.
Starr Indemnity & Liability Company, New York, NY is the underwriter/insurer obligated to the insured. This product is distributed by John Hancock Insurance Agency, Inc. which acts only as an agency/distributor and is not the underwriter/insurer obligated to the insured for the benefits provided by this product. John Hancock Insurance Agency, Inc. is a subsidiary of Manulife.
John Hancock Insurance Agency offers the Silver plan for travelers seeking more coverage limits for both domestic and international travel and is a popular choice for cruise travelers. The Silver plan offers standard travel insurance coverage such as trip cancellation, trip interruption, travel delay, baggage, emergency medical and emergency evacuation coverages at higher coverage limits.
The Silver plan offers up to $750 per person for Missed Connection and Trip Delay coverage and upt to $1,000 per person for Baggage/Personal Effects coverage.
- Optional Cancel for Any Reason Coverage (not available to NY state residents) available when the plan is purchased within 14 days of the initial trip Payment or Deposit date, and other terms are met.
- $100,000 per person for Emergency Accident and Emergency Sickness Medical Expense.
- $500,000 per person for Emergency Medical Evacuation & Medically Necessary Repatriation.
- Pre-existing Waiver when the plan is purchased within 14 days of the initial trip Payment or Deposit date, and other terms are met.
- $100,000 per person of Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage.
Coverage Details (Click below for more details)