The number of people who travel every year is staggering, and plans and destinations vary in every conceivable way. If you’re looking to protect yourself from an unexpected mishap, purchasing travel insurance can provide peace of mind and reduce your financial exposure. The Travelex Insurance Flight Insure Plus Plan offers exceptional coverage and the flexibility required to accommodate a variety of traveling itineraries.
Understanding the Travelex Insurance Flight Insure Plus Plan
The Flight Insure Plus Plan was designed to extend coverage to those with a wide array of travel insurance needs. Both single and multi-trip options are available, and safeguards can range from simple flight protection to complete coverage throughout you entire trip.
- Flight Only Plans: Flight only plans provide cost-competitive protection involving flight-related accidents. Beneficiaries receive comprehensive travel assistance and concierge services. Plans are affordable and can be tailored for single or multi-flight coverage.
- Package Plans: Package plans afford total coverage for the most common traveling mishaps. Plans can be purchased for single trips or multi-trip excursions, and frequent travelers can enjoy significant savings.
Flight Insurance Plus Plan Benefits
The Travelex Insurance Flight Insure Plus Plan (Package) provides a number of important benefits that address the typical difficulties people encounter when traveling.
- Emergency Medical Expenses: Coverage is provided for sickness, medical treatment, injuries and medication for you and a companion. Coverage limits include $2500 for sickness and $2500 for accidents.
- Flight Accident: Every plan includes coverage for accidental death, loss of limbs loss of sight and other injuries. Coverage limits are available up to $300,000, $500,000 or $1 million for single-trip insurance plans.
- Baggage Loss and Delay: Your personal items and expenses are covered in the event that your bags are lost, damaged, stolen or delayed for more than 12 hours. Policies provide up to $2000 in bag coverage and $500 in delay coverage.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: Beneficiaries receive compensation for expenses related to emergency transportation to the nearest appropriate medical facility. Plan holders are eligible for up to $25,000 in EME coverage.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment: Plans include 24-hour coverage for loss of limbs, sight or life caused by an accident while traveling. Total policy coverage is limited to $10,000.
- Travel Assistance and Concierge: Policy holders are provided with a 24/7 toll-free number to request assistance with lost baggage, medical emergencies, event ticketing and a host of other services.
Highly Flexible Travel Insurance Options
Whether you are interested in flight-only plans or comprehensive trip insurance benefits, the Travelex Insurance Flight Insure Plus Plan provides highly flexible options to fit the needs of nearly every traveler. As with any travel insurance plan, it’s important to read the policy carefully to ensure the provided benefits meet your requirements, and you should always talk to a travel insurance professional if you have any questions.