** In late 2021, April Travel Protection rebranded as GoReady Insurance.**
GoReady Insurance (formerly known as April Travel Protection) has been meeting the travel insurance needs of travelers for more than 30 years. With policy options designed by travelers for travelers, they understand the importance of having financial security in place in the event that your trip gets canceled, or you face some sort of emergency during your travel. Backed by some of the best underwriters in the industry, GoReady Insurance allows travel insurance policyholders to shop with confidence thanks to the fact that all of their plans include a Free Look Period and their Stress Less Benefits program.
Why You Need GoReady Insurance
Their Stress Less Benefits program is designed to alleviate some of the worry associated with financial issues that may arise during your trip. In order to quickly get policyholders the money that they need, whether they’re on a trip to the other side of the country or the other side of the world, the Stress Less Benefits program circumvents the mountains of paperwork and the long waiting periods that other insurance policies may require. Obviously, these benefits vary between policies, but policyholders who take advantage of the Stress Less Benefits program can quickly access the funds that they need for any incidents covered under their policy.
Additionally, GoReady Insurance understands that emergencies don’t always happen during business hours. With that fact in mind, they provide 24-hour service across multiple time zones and in a variety of different languages. Regardless of where you’re at and what time it is, their team of customer service experts are on hand and ready to assist you with any type of travel emergency that you may find yourself facing.
The Benefits of Travel Insurance
Travel insurance has always been a good idea, but in recent years, the need for added financial security during domestic or international travel has become even more pronounced. In the face of major events such as the Covid-19 pandemic, the possibility of your trip being delayed or canceled at the last minute is an ever-present danger that many travelers face. With their Cancel for Any Reason upgrade option, you can rest in the knowledge that you can cancel your trip without facing significant financial loss.
Even without a pandemic in play, the possibility for trip delays, flight cancellations and other travel hiccups are always present. These delays and cancellations can result in costly losses, ranging from non-refundable airplane tickets to hotel rooms that cannot be refunded at the last minute.
In addition, GoReady travel insurance plans can protect you in the event that you suffer a medical emergency during your trip. In most cases, your private health insurance doesn’t cover the cost of medical procedures and emergencies that take place overseas. GoReady Insurance also protects policyholders who have to cut a trip short in order to deal with a family emergency back at home. Trying to get a last minute, same-day flight back home can cost three times as much as a normal plane ticket. With their insurance policies, you don’t have to worry about issues that are covered under the policy.
Finally, there is nothing more frustrating on a trip than arriving and finding out that your luggage has been lost somewhere between where you departed and where you landed. Fortunately, GoReady travel insurance plans can not only help you recoup some of the money that you spent on those new vacation clothes, but they can also help you come up with the cash that you need to pick up some of the travel essentials that the airline may have lost in transit. When you run into problems, they have the solutions that you need.
GoReady Travel Insurance Policies
GoReady Choice Plan
The GoReady Choice Plan is a robust plan that includes customizable benefits like Cancel For Any Reason, Increased Medical and Evacuation Limits, Coverage For Sports and Business Equipment, Cancellation For Work Reasons and many others. This plan is ideal for:
- Individuals who want travel insurance for a single trip
- Travelers who want to be able to fully customize their travel insurance plan
- Travelers who will be applying for the Schengen Visa
- Individuals who simply don’t want to pay for a bunch of benefits that they don’t need
GoReady Pandemic Plus Plan
As we discussed earlier, the Covid-19 pandemic has changed every industry, including travel. With that in mind, GoReady created a plan that helps protect their clients from financial loss associated with a pandemic. This plan is designed for:
- Travelers who are worried about Covid-related health issues
- Individuals who want to increase the amount of primary insurance that they have for health issues while traveling
- Travelers who want travel insurance for a single trip
- Individuals who want to take advantage of the Cancel For Any Reason coverage
GoReady Trip Cancellation Plan
This economical option is tailor made for travelers whose only concern is that their trip will be cancelled, and they will be left holding the bill. The option to add Cancel For Any Reason coverage as well as Trip Interruption upgrades are available. The Trip Cancellation Plan is designed for:
- Travelers who don’t want coverage for anything other than trip cancellation
- Individuals who want to add the Cancel For Any Reason coverage to their policy
- Travelers who are looking for the most affordable policy that covers trip cancellation
- Travelers who hold an annual policy who want to add cancellation coverage for a specific trip
GoReady VIP Plan
While GoReady treats all of their clients like VIPs, they do have a separate GoReady VIP Plan that offers the highest amount of coverage for any policy that they offer. If you select this plan, you can rest assured that even the most expensive travel-related issues won’t leave you with a high out of pocket cost. This plan is ideal for:
- Travelers who want to obtain the highest coverage limits available
- Travelers who plan on obtaining a Schengen Visa
- Individuals who will be using a rental vehicle during their trip
GoReady Cruise Plan
The GoReady Cruise Plan is obviously designed for your vacation at sea. However, this policy is also available for land trips as well! It is tailored for:
- Travelers who want a high coverage limit on their trip
- Travelers looking for a nearly all-inclusive single-trip plan
- Individuals who are taking a cruise or a trip that is far from home
GoReady Annual/Multi-Trip Preferred Plan
The GoReady Annual/Multi-Trip Preferred Plan has long been a favored choice for discerning travelers who like to take multiple trips within a given year. This plan has the distinction of being one of the industry’s first and only multi-trip policies that offers Trip Cancellation coverage. It is perfect for:
- Travelers who take two or more trips per year
- Individuals who travel to countries that require the Schengen Visa
- Travelers looking for a comprehensive annual travel insurance plan
GoReady Annual/Multi-Trip Primary Plan
Finally, the GoReady Annual/Multi-Trip Primary Plan is great for frequent travelers. Unlike many other policies, this option provides Primary (instead of secondary) Insurance benefits and covers you on multiple trips in a year period. It is designed for:
- Travelers who take 3 or more trips annually
- Travelers who travel to countries that require the Schengen Visa
- Travelers who are looking for an annual plan that provides Primary Insurance coverage