Over 50 years of experience and an extensive network of international providers allows AXA Assistance USA to deliver exceptional insurance solutions and services to travelers as they tour the world. Each year the company handles over 9 million claims and more than $1.5 billion in revenue. It also maintains nearly 32,000 local service providers worldwide that help travellers when they need help the most. It is this prolific presence in insurance that makes AXA Assistance a perfect solution for travellers.
AXA Assistance USA Gold Plan Coverage
The AXA Assistance USA Gold Plan is head and shoulders above even the company’s own Silver Plan. The advantages start with its standard comprehensive benefits:
• Trip cancellation – 100%
• Trip interruption – 150%
• Trip delay coverage after 12 hours – $800 maximum or $200 per day
• Missed connections – $1,000
• Emergency accident medical and dental – $100,000
• Emergency evacuations – $500,000
• Non-emergency medical evacuation transportation – %25,000
• Baggage loss – $1,500 total
• Baggage delay coverage after 24 hours – $500
• Accidental death and dismemberment – $25,000
• Pet kennel coverage – $250 with a 10-day, $25 per day maximum
• Natural disaster benefit – $25,000
Specific Plan Details
Coverage purchased with the AXA Assistance USA Gold Plan also includes these additional benefits:
• No medical deductible and no co-insurance must be met to redeem these benefits.
• 24-hour worldwide assistance is provided by AXA Assistance.
• Identity theft services are covered.
• Concierge services are also covered.
Additional Plan Options
These benefits can also be included with this comprehensive travel insurance for additional fees:
• Cancel for work reasons, if purchased within 14 days of the initial trip deposit, covers 100% of non-refundable trip costs.
• Cancel for any reason, if purchased within 14 days of the initial trip deposit, covers 75% of non-refundable trip costs.
• Exclusion waiver for pre-existing conditions, if purchased within 14 days of the initial trip deposit.
• Car rental collision coverage of $35,000 without a deductible.
• Golf course closure coverage is available.
Residents of New Hampshire are not eligible for this plan, nor are single travelers under the age of 18. Travel to countries that are currently under the U.S. State Department’s Current Travel Warning or are a part of the U.S. OFAC Sanctions and Embargos will not be covered.
Choosing travel insurance depends on the type of trip, the number of travelers and the needed benefits. For these reasons, it is always best to compare insurance options carefully. By paying attention to the policies and conditions of each plan, travelers will purchase the right type of coverage.